ONLINE WOOHOO Chief Happiness Officer Training
Now available online: the Certified CHO training from Woohoo Inc in Copenhagen! We offer you the same great content as the in-person Academy. Get certified as a Chief Happiness Officer on your own schedule and from the safety and comfort of your own home (and in your pyjamas too, if that’s what you’re into!) Now run by WOOHOO Unlimited!
Join us in October-December 2022 for our WOOHOO CHO Academy in English. On all academies we teach you everything we know about happiness at work in – or as much of it as we can cram into this course. In 6 weeks you will get an in-depth background in happiness at work, the latest research in the field, and learn how to use this in your business.
WOOHOO CHO TRAINING
Since 2003, Woohoo Inc from Denmark has been paving the way for creating happier, healthier workplaces, and have trained hundreds of experts around the world through their Chief Happiness Officer (CHO) Academy.
That’s why we’re thrilled to launch this online Chief Happiness Officer Academy, in partnership with Woohoo Inc. Normally run in-person over 3.5 days, this highly immersive program has been adapted to offer an unforgettable online learning experience. Spread across 6 weeks, this program will give you everything you need to successfully create lasting, positive change within the workplace – regardless of where that might be!
- HR staff, managers and internal facilitators who want to get the knowledge and tools to make their organisation happier
- External consultants who want to build a business delivering happiness trainings to clients
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- The content of the training will give you everything you need to successfully make workplaces happier
- From your own home, safe and comfortable
- Self paced AND weekly online meetings
- Including virtual tours to ‘Happy Companies’
- Personal coaching on your assignments (available in English, Dutch, Spanish and French)
- Online Learning System, accessible for 3 months, with video’s, (buddy) assignments
An unique and comprehensive course:
Real-life best practices. We will share a catalog of tools and methods that we’ve seen work well with our clients all over the world.
How to sell this to others. How do you sell the idea of happiness at work – either inside your own organisation or to potential clients.
You will work closely with a buddy and in smaller groups. For your assignments you will get a Personal Coach, to help you. Available in English, Dutch and French
Number of participants: minimum 8, maximum 16
Price: USD 2.000,- per person (excl. VAT), USD 1.000 for Woohoo Inc Partners
Academy in English
- Getting started Check-in: 28 October 2021, 3.00 – 5.00 pm (CET), via Zoom (Fridays)
- Check in 1: Friday 4 November (same time)
- Check in 2: Friday 11 November
- Check in 3: Friday 18 November
- Check in 4: Friday 25 November
- Check in 5: Friday 2 December
- Check in 6: Friday 9 December – Graduation
What others said about the Woohoo Academy
"I have attended many motivational and leadership courses over the past 20 years and never came out with so much clarity as after this course. It was interesting with so many nationalities, experiences and angles to the same topic."
“After the course I came back to my organisation full of ideas, plans and time lines on how, who and when this was going to happen.
“The Academy was, without a doubt, the best training I have ever experienced (and I’ve participated in many trainings). It was very well organized, and provided the latest research, practical strategies and opportunities to engage in many meaningful activities.”
"The value vs time spend for me was immense as my entire organisation of over 100 people will benefit directly.”
"Thank you for such an inspiring and energising academy. LOVED every moment of it."
In this Academy we cover the following topics:
ONLINE MEET & GREET
- Fun kickoff with (bring your own) drinks
- Great way to build connections
THOROUGH INTRODUCTION TO THE THEORY AND PRACTICE OF HAPPINESS AT WORK
Why all our work is (and must be) evidence-based
An introduction to the latest research into happiness at work
Kahneman’s hybrid model of happiness – the best model we’ve found so far
The most important lessons from positive psychology and other disciplines that apply to workplaces
What makes people happy at work
Why raises, bonuses, perks and promotions have a very limited effect
Why happy workplaces are more profitable
How happiness at work affects the individual
The role of managers in creating happy workplaces
How to measure happiness at work
Examples of happy workplaces and what they do
Our best exercises and tools
How to set the right mood and get participants actively involved
How to structure a happiness process for optimal impact
How happiness projects fail – common pitfalls to avoid
Common objections to happiness at work and how to counter them
How to get management buy-in
How to get employees involved
- How to show companies the business advantages of happy staff