For teams of 5 to 20 people maximum
Your team has already found the way to sustainable happiness at work and you are already doing everything necessary to give meaning, achieve results and connect. Yet you are not getting where you want to go, because it is difficult to apply or break certain (team) habits. If you recognize this, the Master class Mindset and Habits for Teams (12 weeks) is something for you.
Masterclass 1. Refresh happiness
- Refresh happiness: what is it and why is it important?
- 4P’s of Happiness
- Key to more happiness at work
- Analyze issues
- How to increase happiness?
Masterclass 2: Mindset
- Development of mindset
- Fixed versus growth mindset
- Effect of brain training
- Working on a growth mindset
- Dealing with mistakes
- Feedback and communication
Master class 3. Behaviour and habits
- From mindset to behavior
- Workings of the brain
- Definition of habit: Habit Loop
- How can you change habits?
- Mastering your habits
Master class 4. Group behaviour and culture
- Group Behavior
- Habit loop for teams
- Characteristics of excellent teams
- Organization and team culture
- How do you change an organization/team culture?
Masterclass 5. Influence of stress
- Stress at work: what about you?
- What is stress?
- Effect of stress and overtime
- Causes of stress
- Strategies in dealing with stress
- What is happiness at work?
- How can you increase job happiness?
- Mindset and habits against stress/for more work happiness
Masterclass 6. Plan of approach
- Making and presenting an action plan
This program consists of 6 (2-weekly) sessions of 3 hours in which participants, on the basis of theory, movies, examples, (mental and physical) exercises get to work on mindset and habits.
Total price € 8,750 (excluding VAT and travel expenses). This amount includes preparation and coordination hours, reporting, materials, 2 trainers and material costs.